Put simply.....Peppermint is DELICIOUS! And aside from tasting great it has many benefits to your health and around the home. It can be used to ease nausea, freshen breath, promote a sense of energy & clarity and assist with sinus congestion.
Some great ways to use your doTERRA Peppermint oil are:
- Support healthy breathing - place a few drops into a diffuser or combine with fractionated coconut oil & use as a chest rub.
- Refreshing home steam sauna - add to your morning shower by placing a couple of drops on the shower floor.
- Put a pep in your step - diffuse with lemon or wild orange for a zingy, energising blend in the morning.
- Ease a headache - combined with lavender & rubbed onto the temples this is a powerhouse combination to settle a pounding head & tension.
- Awaken your senses - place a drop into your hands & inhale before you hit the gym for instant alertness.
- Freshen your breath - combine with water in a spray bottle & you have your own minty breath freshener.
- Savour the flavour - mix with anything chocolate or pop it into your water with a drop of lemon.
These choc-mint bites will light up your taste buds! The soaking of the cashews gives them a rich, fudgey texture and they are full of healthy fats. The inclusion of doTERRA Peppermint essential oil will give you the perfect 3pm pick me up.
PEPPERMINT "PICK ME UP" BITES:
- 1 1/2 cups of cashews soaked overnight
- 12 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 3 drops of doTERRA Peppermint oil
- 1/2 cup almonds
Blitz the cashews, dates, cacao powder & peppermint oil until smooth & the mixture comes together. Once nice & smooth add the almonds & blitz again until you have reached a fudgy, creamy texture. Roll into balls & cover in coconut. Set in the freezer for at least 1 hour then store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 7 days.
Enjoy 1 or 2 with a nice hot cuppa.